Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Comedy Show@Hollywood


















Since my friend will go back to Pakistan for good. Two nights before he and his sister left, we all went to see the comedy show at Hollywood. I thought I might not get an american joke, so I brought sketchbook with me. Apparently, the joke was quite universal. I stopped drawing at the middle of the show since I enjoyed the show so bad. However, I drew some pictures. Here's one of them. My friend's sister -Nosheen is the girl in the front.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love the line quality in your sketch!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heyyyyyyyyyy,
Can u remember me? This is Dano!!!
I got your e-mail from Praew and after googling with your e-mail,I came to your site and this blog.
Those are so cool!!!
You are doing so well right now and gosch....!!!!
I like your work style...keep doing this na.

^ ^

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home